The Colorado Village Collaborative exists to initiate and invest in the development of resident-led tiny home villages to address the current housing crisis and produce housing that is affordable, community centric, environmentally friendly, resident-led and easy to build.
Worked with the Colorado Village Collaborative to provide consultation for community relations, and produce a fundraising campaign to build Denver’s second tiny home village for women experiencing homelessness. The village is the second ever of it’s kind and positioned to expand the collaborative across the metro area.
See examples of the Campaign :
- Created campaign plans based on CVC tiny home village goals
- Executed a campaign to raise over $22,000 in 6 weeks with 764 contacts, and increased monthly giving by 1%
- Created a narrative (story line), theme, and integrated campaign strategy
- Created relevant content, media, and stories for appeals
- Consulted to ensure that all channels are in as good a shape as possible for communications (Website, Email, Social, Video)
- Mobile optimized email and web communications
- Consulted on community outreach and community relations for the village at St. Andrews
- Consulted on list segmentation (contacts, email, & direct mail) for targeted marketing, communications, and appeals
- Developed strategic, powerful and targeted fundraising appeals
- Implemented a peer-to-peer donation platform and developed website donation forms
- Produced email and direct mail Thank You and Report Back
CVC’s mobile and web presence was transformed creating visually pleasing and story friendly platforms for campaign engagement. Their donor list increased, adding recurring gifts, and increased engagement through Facebook; by strategically executing a crowdfunding campaign across social media, email, web and event outlets raising $22,000.
The campaign increased constituent engagement, raised funds, improved digital engagement and added new volunteers and donors.