Extended Hands Of Hope (EHH) programing is twofold, they offer safe housing and supportive services to domestic sex trafficking survivors, empowering them to move forward with hope and dignity, and raise awareness of sex trafficking through education.
Worked with Extended Hands of Hope to produce Giving Tuesday and Year End Fundraising Campaigns to raise funds to open Avanti House; the first safe home for minors in Metro Denver. The campaigns increased constituent engagement, raised funds, improved digital engagement and added new volunteers and donors.
- Created campaign plans based on EHH programming need
- Raised $19,357 with 524 contacts From November 4th to December 31st, 2016
- Created a narrative (story line), theme, and integrated campaign strategy
- Created relevant content, media, and stories for appeals
- Work to ensure that all channels are in as good a shape as possible for communications (Website, Email, Social, Video, Print, and Events). As well as cleaned up lists to segment for appeals.
- Mobile optimized email and web communications
- Segmented and optimized EHH lists (contacts, email, & direct mail) for targeted marketing, communications, and appeals
- Developed strategic, powerful and targeted fundraising appeals
- Produced email and direct mail Thank You and Report Back
EHH’s mobile and web presence was transformed creating visually pleasing and story friendly platforms for campaign engagement. Their donor list increased, adding recurring gifts, with increased engagement through Facebook; while strategically executing Giving Tuesday and Year End campaigns across social media, email, web, and direct mail.