Extreme Community Makeover is designed to invite volunteers into a partnership with residents of specific Denver neighborhoods to complete home and neighborhood improvement projects.
I worked with Extreme Community Makeover (ECM) to build the capacity of ECM through increased constituent engagement, fund development, web development and executing various marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Mobile opptimized email and web communications
- Segmented and optimized ECM lists (volunteers, donors, email, direct mail) for more targeted marketing, communications, and appeals
- Evaluated how to more effectively engage volunteer groups to draw them into the ECM communications funnel and lead them up the engagement ladder
- Developed a marketing & communications plan to more effectively tell the stories of ECM families
- Developed strategic, powerful and targeted fundraising appeals
- Developed and executed fundraising campaigns and events
- Developed a monthly giving program
We transformed ECM’s mobile and web presence creating visually pleasing and story friendly platforms to encourage engagement and giving; while executing strategic campaigns across social media, email, web, and direct mail.