Project Worthmore is a refugee serving organization that provides a community hub of welcome care services such as cultural & systems navigation, ESL classes, food share, transportation assistance, emergency care, dental care, and self-sufficiency programming to Denver area refugees.
Worked with Project Worthmore on a capacity building contract to provide marketing and development consultation, produce a monthly donor program, and execute various marketing and fundraising campaigns.
• Built a brand presence that lifted community confidence in the organization from a $90,000 (2013) operating budget to a $1.1 million operating budget for 2016
• Produced marketing and fundraising strategies and communications that increased cash donations and event income from $104,000 in 2014 – $245,000 in 2015 – $259,838 in 2016
• Planned and executed an annual fundraiser, art exhibit, and auction (Our Neighbors, Ourselves) that raised $18,000 yr. 1 – $23,000 yr. 2 – $39,331 yr. 3
• Produced a fundraising campaign (Dignity Campaign) that raised $22,000 yr. 1 – $25,172 yr. 2 – 26,069 yr. 3
• Wrote a development proposal to secure $25,000 from the Hunt Alternatives Fund
• Segmented and optimized constituent, volunteer, email, mail, and donor lists
• Produced content for the website, e-newsletters, & social media channels
• Developed a website that is mobile responsive and optimized for story telling
• Developed marketing & fundraising plans that outline mission, goals, & action plans
• Developed a monthly giving program
Increased organizational capacity, donations, and community engagement through optimized marketing and fundraising platforms, strategies, and creative story telling.