The Public Peace Initiative is a movement of peacemakers building bridges of unity, reconciliation, and hope for our world
Developing campaigns that connect people to peacemaking opportunities through acts of love, justice, and generosity.
- Produced Pray On MLK Denver, a local prayer gathering in collaboration with the national “Pray On MLK” movement sponsored by Civil Righteousness to stand together in unity to form a nationwide, multi-ethnic prayer chain to break the chains of racism and injustice.
- Created outreach and campaign plans based on researched needs in the city
- Created a narrative (story line), theme, and integrated campaign strategy with partners
- Worked with partners to create stories, produce videos, and capture photography to publish powerful digital narratives
- Created relevant content, media, and stories for community outreach and appeals
- Worked with partners to ensure that all channels are in as good a shape as possible for communications (Website, Email, Social, Video, Print, and Events). As well as cleaned up lists to segment for appeals.
- Mobile optimized email and web communications
- Segmented and optimized (Facebook audiences and contacts) for targeted marketing, communications, and appeals
- Developed strategic, powerful and targeted messages
- Produced events, email and direct mail Thank You and Report Back
Launched a brand and website to address peacemaking opportunities. Created a campaign to highlight the housing and homelessness crisis in Denver. In partnership with Confluence Ministries we hosted a forum to discuss tiny homes as a community based solution for the homeless in our neighborhoods. We partnered with Denver Homeless Out Loud and Colorado Village Collaborative to publish relevant and impactful stories around homeless advocacy. Using a $21,000 impact fund we produced a 159% return on investment over a 6 month period that included a 2 month crowdfunding campaign. This project provided a platform to inspire the community to engage, give, and share the cause with friends and family.